3) If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
Well, everyone would say..‘i would live my life to the fullest.’ I don’t know really. I probably wouldn’t do that. I would probably be freaking out in my mind non-stop but try to keep calm so that no one would noticed.
I would want to spend the last few hours with my family and tell them how much i appreciate them for raising me and making me who i am today. I would thank my mom for giving birth to me, I would thank my stepdad for making my mom happy, I would play with my baby sister annie and tell her to be strong. I would not tell them anything. I would do all the chores in the house and make my mom happy. I would do anything for them.
I would also want to spend the last few hours/minutes with my boyfriend. Telling him that he’ll be the only one i’ll ever love. I would tell him how much i love him and that no matter what happens…please be happy. Lastly, I would break up with him and tell him that i longer have feelings for him. So he’ll leave my house with all his belongings. I don’t want him to see me when i’m gone. I would leave him physically but then i would make a note to him saying, “I will always love you no matter what. Please be happy and don’t be sad. I love you.”
Lastly, I would tell all my closest friends how much i love them and how much i appreciate them for being there for me over the years.
I would leave happily and not tell anyone. ever.
(Source: bbyxmims)∞ September 29th, 2011 at 8:24 pm
∞ September 29th, 2011 at 1:53 pm Catching up.
DAY FIVE: a picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Although it isn’t much and somewhere fancy or extravagant. This summer Tam and I went to Coon Rapids, Minnesota. && i haven’t been there since i was littleee. Like 2-3 years ago? ha, well yeahhh this picture was taken on Tam’s mytouch and it was very neat. I get to go some place meaningful with the one i love. I’m very grateful.
DAY 28: The month you were happiest this year and why.
To be honest, all these months are amazing to me. Some sad than others but I am grateful that I get to live by all these months and still be happy. I’m happy everyday in fact and I’m very bless to everything that ever happened to me.
DAY 29: What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month.
(Actually day 30 but yeahh…I switched it, so what).
The fact that I moved away from Bacliff, where I lived there for 7 years, and moved in to my very OWN apartment! I’m still a little shock that I’m on my own. I’m happily not afraid of what I might get in to but I do feel a little homesick once in a while. What I hope for next month…good grades?! lol Nothing really big next month but middle of school. I hope to lose some faaaat from walking everywhere here in Huntsville and exercising. LOL.∞ August 30th, 2011 at 4:57 pm Read, you might be one of them.
DAY TWENTY-FOUR: Things you want to say to five different people.
(Not in any order).
- I love you. Obviously you should know who you are with just those three words. I know it doesn’t seem like much but that’s all I can really express into words. Not even that can really express how much though. Just the generally meaning of love and that you are the person I love.
- I didn’t know you that long. Yet you are a very good friend to me. We might not be “best friends” but we act like crazy mofo’s. Truly over the years, we’re on and off at talking to each other but nothing ever changed when we hit each other up again. And I just love how you do my hair :)) muahaha. Sometimes you do it a little shorter than I want but whatever, hair’s hair. Can’t wait to see you soon!
- Thank you for being there listening to my problems and also helping me through them. Although I might just know you this year, thanks a lot. You gave me hope that there are actually decent, down-to-earth people like you. I do hate your slow texting skills though. lol
- I hate you so much. You were someone I always wanted to depend on but you showed me differently and also make empty promises. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself but you never follow through. I don’t need this, I’m sorry but I tried; in fact, I’m the ONLY ONE that tried. I do hate you for making me feel miserable all my life.
- Lastly, Hoai, Teresa, & Kristy: Thank you for always being there when I needed someone to talk. Thanks for listening to me rant for no reason on oovoo or by text. You guys are truly amazing and one day…you guys will experience what i experience! You’re still young, in high school, so live your life. Because it is short…trust me. :)
DAY TWENTY-THREE: Something you always think “what if…” about.
Honestly, I think about that all the time. The decision I make, the path I take, anything in general I would be thinking — or should i say overthinking everything.
I like to make up scenarios in my head of “what if’s..” also. Lol, I don’t know, I’m pretty weird and well prepared for anything and everything. Bring it!∞ August 13th, 2011 at 12:30 pm Yupp.
DAY TWENTY-ONE: Something you seem to can’t get over.
The fact that I’m moving away. I’m leaving Sunday and I feel like I won’t be able to get over it. I’m leaving friends, family, and everything I have during the last 7 years of living here to start fresh again. And to be honest…I’m a little excited yet regretting it later in life. I will probably move back one day. Lol. <3 Wish me luck on moving guyssss.
DAY TWENTY-TWO: 10 things about you people don’t really expect.
- When you first met me…I might come out too strong because that’s how overly friendly I am.
- No matter what happens, I will always be there for you no matter what.
- I value new friendships like I’ve known you for years.
- I can be too honest at times.
- I talk way too much.
- I’m loud when I’m happy. :]
- No one can stop me crying unless they truly reassure me or comfort me to the point that I feel calm and okay.
- I like to drive, blasting music, and windows down whenever I’m upset, angry, or just blahh. (watch out for me on roads! lol).
- Music is a remedy for almost everything.
- Lastly, you can be a thousand miles away and we won’t talk anymore…but that would never replace the feeling of you being by my side. I believe that any relationship can be long distance; friendship or love.
DAY TWENTY: Last argument you had.
It was with my boyfriend over something so small that turned out bad. But everything’s okay now. I just really hate arguing with him….∞ August 10th, 2011 at 10:23 am better.
DAY NINETEEN: Something that never fails to make you feel better.
I think he’s my solution to everything. When I’m angry, sad, upset, or any kind of emotion that isn’t happy…I tend to vent to him and he usually just listens to me. It makes me feel better from everything after I’m finish.
Music does the same effect but probably would last a little longer.
*sigh, I don’t know.∞ August 8th, 2011 at 10:58 am Read this, and love your parents.
DAY SEVENTEEN: Things that make you scared.
- Being alone.
- Losing someone who means the world to you either physically or mentally.
- I’m partially afraid of the dark.
- Knowing that someone is following me.
- Not having enough strength to overcome difficult obstacles in my life.
- Having no companionship.
- No love.
(since i missed a day).
DAY EIGHTEEN: Disrespecting parents.
I have my fair share of disrespecting my mom. I feel grateful for all the things she did for me over the years, but I was ungrateful to her by showing my love. Raising me by herself and holding down two jobs when I was younger just to feed me food and put the clothes on my back. It was tough for her to go through such a heartbreak my biological father left her, the finances of raising me, and the emptiness of a father I suffered when I was younger. As I got older i never realized how much she was hurting. She would tell me to do numerous amount of chores and wouldn’t ever let me go out to hang with my friends, but in reality she just wanted to prepare me for growing up, learning how to take care of myself when she’s not around, and also to protect me by not letting me go out so late. I respect my mother in every way and I love her to death for taking care of me.
It furies me to see some arrogant teenager not caring about their parents and disrespecting their parents everyday by not listening to them or anything. It makes me feel so angry. They go through so much for their children, feeding them, showing them love, and providing them with materialistic goods and whatnot just to get disrespected in return. I think that’s just BS. Your parents did not go through labor then give birth to you for you to disrespect them. You owe them your life; I don’t even know how you can forget that little detail. Smh at people…∞ August 6th, 2011 at 7:16 pm Empathy.
DAY SIXTEEN: 3 things about your personality that you are proud of.
- I’m bubbly optimistic (most of the time).
- I’m honest and quite polite.
- I understand empathy more than others can.
I don’t know. My boyfriend tells me that I’m caring about others feelings and such so I guess that’s empathy? I don’t like giving people sympathy because I really know whats going on. Life’s not easy and you should always look at the brighter side of things.∞ August 3rd, 2011 at 11:37 pm Best thing this week.
DAY FIFTEEN: The best thing that happened to me this week.
Well, I don’t know really. I really do nothing most of the time besides from school and spending time with Tam. I think it would have to be having Jackie and Bich come over and cook some delicious foods. (: Although they didn’t come together, I feel good having a little “girl” time before moving to Huntsville next week. I’m still a little excited.
I’m happy that people actually enjoy the food I made and also the company. I haven’t felt happier because of the companionship of just us girls lately and I thank you. :)∞ August 3rd, 2011 at 12:47 am .
DAY FOURTEEN: Something disgusting you do.
Hmm, I guess…when I’m doing my nails or someone else’s nails…I might go overboard and pick at the extra skin. I don’t know? I can’t really say that is disgusting but who knows. bleh.
Yeah, I’m weird.∞ August 1st, 2011 at 8:10 pm To the ones that had me,
DAY TWELVE: Things you want to say to an ex.
Nothing really. Things happened, time changed. All of us have went a different path and chose different things. I couldn’t stop myself if I could think about some of the times we had. All of my ex’s were amazing and wonderful in their own way. Some better than others and thanks to all of the guys that had me. Now that you lost me, I’m completely happily taken and satisfied to have found “the one” for me. So thank you for the ones that had me but I’m mostly thankful to the ones that have me now — and that is Tam. <3∞ July 30th, 2011 at 11:21 pm Euphoria.
DAY TEN: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
It’s whatever. I mean, yeah some people are “addicted” to those things and abuse them. I don’t really have an opinion on them really. I just don’t like drugs and drinking alcohol. You may think you’re “cool” because you do such things but I rather be healthy and live a longer life. (:
Most people do need drugs and certain types of alcohol to live and I feel bad for them because they actually NEED them to survive, while others just abuse the drugs and alcohol just to get a sensation of “high” or euphoria.
I’m high on life and I know that seems cheesy to say, but I am. I find everyday adventures more worth-while than any drug or alcohol can do to me.∞ July 28th, 2011 at 10:52 pm cheating.
Since I missed a day here’s the Today’s challenge:
DAY SEVEN: Your opinion on cheating on people?
Honestly, I think it’s really stupid for someone to cheat on another person or lead them on even. If you like someone stick with them, if don’t then don’t lead them on. Somewhere or another, one person always get hurt and that isn’t really acceptable.∞ July 26th, 2011 at 2:26 pm